Canon PIXMA MG5750 Multifunction Driver DownloadPIXMA MG5750 Printer
Wireless Printer Multifunctionals
Canon PIXMA MG5750 Software Download | Canon PIXMA MG5750 Reviews - the print quality documents provide crisp up to 8.5 "x 11" and produce more efficiently. Canon MG5750 offers print speeds up to 12.6 ipm in black and white, while colour print speeds of up to 9.0 ipm. Canon PIXMA MG5750 scanner offers features like Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan and Wireless Scanning. In addition, MG5750 has additional features such as 2.5 "LCD Screen allows you to more easily in the preview images before you print easily navigate your printer. Canon MG5750 Printer has Wireless connectivity is very safe, very practical when you place it in the room and stylish so that you can reach out to print and scan directly to Wi-Fi. Canon MG5750 printer that is ideal for direct mold with Smartphones, tablets and cloud printing. This printer uses five separate ink tanks, by relying on a large stock of black pigments that can be used for plain paper Printing dye-based, and only black, cyan, magenta, and yellow inks for perfect graphics.
Canon PIXMA MG5750 Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Mono: Approx. 12.6 ipm; Colour: Approx. 9.0 ipm
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec; sESAT: Approx. 7.2 ipm
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks: PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black); CLI-571BK (Black); CLI-571C (Cyan); CLI-571M (Magenta); CLI-571Y (Yellow)
Canon PIXMA MG5750 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Linux.
Below we have provided a Download Link from the Official Canon for you. Canon PIXMA MG5750 for Mac, Windows and also Linux. Before installing the driver is better, you should check the specification of the used device compatibility printer type or model and operating system being used on the PC and laptop.