Canon IJ Network Tool Mac Software Download
Below describes the menu and items are displayed on the device screen Canon IJ Network Tool
The name of the printer, the status of the printer, the printer model name, and port identify displayed. Check the mark close to the printer in the list of name (title) indicates the printer is about remembering that the main printer. The configuration changes that are used in the printer that is selected.
Probe the printer again. Simply click this button in the case focused on the printer if it is not displayed.
- To change the settings for the network printer you are using a network printer must be IJ, connected through the LAN
- If no drivers (No Driver) for the printer name displayed, you should combine the port along with the printer
- Once the Printer Driver that is not combined with the Port
- If not Uncovered (Not Found) is displayed for the name of a printer, see on next
- The wireless router is powered on
- When using a LAN cable, LAN cable is connected correctly
- When the printer is on a network are not really detected, ensure that the printer is turned on, and then click Update. May be able to have a few minutes to detect the printer. the printer has not been detected, connect a computer and a machine with a USB cable, and then click Update
- In the case of printers get used on a other pc, the monitor shows to tell you about this condition
- The item functions exactly as a refresh (Refresh) in the menu View (watch).
Click to configure the settings on the selected printer.
- You cannot configure a printer that includes the status not found (not found)
- This item has the same functionality of the configuration thing (Configuration) While in the menu settings (settings)
Download Software Canon IJ Network Tool
File language : German, Danish, Finnish, English, Spanish, Japanese, French, Italian, Korea, Polish, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
PC: Intel Macintosh
OS: OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8, OS X Leopard v10.5.8
Canon IJ Network Tool For Mac
Max OS X
Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.4.1 for Intel Mac OS X 10.6/10.5
Before installing the better you should check the specification of the used devices which include printer type or model and operating system used on PC and laptops.