Canon PIXMA MG5760 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5760 | PIXMA MG5760 All-in-one - offers print speeds up to 12.6 ipm in black and white, while colour print speeds of up to 9.0 ipm. Canon PIXMA MG5760 all-in-one is very easy to use and able to improve your performance in your printing needs for print. PIXMA MG5760 Printer has Wireless connectivity is very safe, very practical when you place it in the room and stylish so that you can reach out to print and scan directly to Wi-Fi. Canon MG5760 printer that is ideal for direct mold with Smartphones, tablets and cloud printing.
Here we have provided a link from the official canon site so you can download and install the drivers on your PC/Laptop with the appropriate software. Driver & software that will we provide below is the same as the Canon PIXMA MG5700 series and some there are several other series that use the same Software Driver
Here we only discusses about Canon MG5760 all-in-One. Canon PIXMA MG5760 has additional features such as 2.5 "LCD preview screen so pictures can make you clearly before you print easily navigate your printer. Below we provide the specifications of the Canon PIXMA MG5760 and PIXMA MG5760 All-in-One Driver the kompatibilitasi for Mac OS and Windows OS.
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Specifications
- Plain paper : A4, A5, B5, LTR=100 Sheets/LGL=10 Sheets, 4”x6” photo paper = 20 Sheets, 5”x7”/8”x10” photo paper = 10 Sheets
- Printing Resolution : 4800 (horizontal) 1 x 1200 (vertical) dpi
- Supported Paper Sizes : A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, envelopes (DL,COM10), 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”
- Ink Droplet Size : 2pl/5pl (C/M), 5pl (BK/Y), 13pl (PGBK)
- Print Speed : B&W: 12.6 ipm, Colour: 9.0ipm, 4”x6” photo paper: Approx. 41sec
- Frequency Band / Channel : 2.4GHz/1-13
- Wireless LAN Range : indoor 50m
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing : Print/Scan with any Apple or Android devised through the PIXMA printing Solutions App. Access Point Mode enables printing directly without a router. Cloud integration with Cloud Print Apps. Apple AirPrint supported
- Power Source : AC100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Scanning resolution : 1200 x 2400 optical dpi
- Scanning Speed (Reflective): Approx. 19sec